Green smoothies are always the best breakfast solution and surely will make you feel satisfied. If you want to make a healthy and tasty green smoothie, then just grab some fruits and vegetables, like spinach, kale, lettuce, nettle, fresh herbs, celery, cucumber. And fruits like mango, berries, pineapple, kiwi, apple, pear, peach.
THE HEALTHY GAINS OF GREEN SMOOTHIES
Getting adequate nutrients during your diet, for example, by making green smoothies, will ensure that the immune system gets all nutrients required for its proper work – which is vital for health. It also makes it easier to manage a healthy weight, to maintain healthy skin, and to prevent early aging, stress, and inflammation in the body.
WHY ALKALINITY IS VERY IMPORTAINT
The best thing about this type of smoothies is that you intake get so many nutrients while preventing nutrient loss. It is very important when it comes to your body operating correctly.
In order to maintain a decent alkaline diet, it’s very important to receive enough potassium. This green smoothie will provide around 15% of the advised daily dosage at just approximately 100 kcal.
Our delightful smoothie with spinach peaches, banana, and chia is a healthy, tasty, and easy snack you can make in just five minutes!
Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 peach, frozen
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 small cucumber or 1/2 big one
- Chia seeds
- Chop the peaches, banana, cucumber. Choosing frozen fruits will provide a creamier texture
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until everything becomes smooth.
- Top with chia seeds and don’t forget to enjoy your green smoothie!
- If you follow these five green smoothie tips, we pinky promise your green smoothies will be love at first sip!
If you follow our smoothie suggestion, we surely promise your green smoothies will be your everyday choice.